Dura Seda is the
toughest material available in the market today, it is a blend of quartz
solid surface provides smooth texture, maintaining scratch, heat, and
stain resistant surface while still easy to clean.
Dura Seda kitchen sinks, from German technology, equipment, and
knowledge ensure our granite sinks are made from the finest material and
at the highest standards.
Dura Seda is the toughest material available in the market today. It
is produced from a blend of quartz solid-surface, provides a smooth
texture and silky, while providing a scratch, heat, and stain resistant
surface while still easy to clean.
Our topmount, undermount, and flushmount installation options allow
you to enjoy from the utmost efficiency for your convenience.
Maintenance instructions for your Dura Seda sink:
1. Most deposits can be removed with liquid soap and hot water followed by rinsing with clean water.
2. Leaving tea bags, coffee, red wine, etc. may affect the appearance of your sink.
3. You should avoid dropping sharp objects and refrain from dragging pots, pans, and cutlery across the sink’s surface.
4. Do not use metal scouring pads or steel wool.
5. Never use your sink as a cutting board, Mitrani offers additional products for this purpose.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 26 October, 2011.